The Chiever Quarterly Review contains an overview of striking, interesting and entertaining case about trademarks, copyright, designs and trade names.
In this issue:
- After 12 years legal battle: just no similarity between Bulldog and Red Bull
- Lindsay Lohan continues to fight look-alike GTAV
- Painful defeat for Lacoste
- Can ‘glen’ be used for whisky from Germany?
- Is IKEA copying Wad lamp?
- Results Chiever Letterquiz
You can scroll through or download it as a PDF Chiever Quarterly Review
We hope you enjoy reading our Review. Should you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know.